Are you one of the many who are feeling behind the power curve because they haven’t yet figured out their future? You’re not alone. We’ll bring in experts on the transition process to help you better understand yourself and your goals through presentations and hands-on exercises with your teammates. You’ll learn that your uncertainty is a normal part of this process - and you’ll learn to adapt to the ambiguous world of a civilian job search.
Pair your newly-uncovered career interests with the power of your military experience and learn how to tell a compelling story to civilian recruiters in your field of interest. Understand what it takes to prepare for and nail an interview as you compete against impressive civilian applicants. Learn what it takes to build and leverage a powerful network to unearth important intel and discover opportunities.
Hear from Shift Skillbridge alums about how they navigated the complex process of finding a fellowship and securing commander approval. Demystify the process and leave the program excited for what’s next rather than uneasy about your next steps.
- Sessions run from 60-90 minutes in the evening to accommodate your day-to-day military requirements.
- New 4-week cohorts launch monthly to best meet the needs of your job search timetable.
- Each week begins with one large-group lecture session so you can hear directly from those on the front lines.
- Dig in with hands-on exercises and small group work on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, based on your section assignment.
- Connect with Shift alums who have gone before you and others who are currently in a career transition. Build bonds and tap into one another’s networks to amplify the power of the community.
- Secure yourself a slot in our Talent Spotlight program, where you will have the opportunity to be featured to our hiring partners, during the most optimal period of your career transition. You must complete all course requirements to be considered for this opportunity.